Certifying Professional Barbers and Barber Shops
Barbering Association in Nova ScotiaPolicies And Renew Licence
Barbering Association in Nova Scotia
Stay in compliance with barbering industry standards with help from the Nova Scotia Registered Barbers’ Association (NSRBA). Established in 1942, we are a barbering association in Nova Scotia that regulates the practices of professional barbers, barber apprentices, barber students, barber shops, and barber schools.
Our primary focus is to protect public health, safety, and welfare. We are a governing body that:
• Qualifies and Licenses Barbering Professionals and Businesses
• Establishes and Enforces Administrative Rules and Laws
• Provides News and Information So the Public May Make Informed Decisions
• Serves to Foster Growth and Support of the Barbering Industry in Nova Scotia
• Delivers Updates About Industry-Related Events
As the membership is aware, we are in dire need of updating our legislation. Our Association needs the barbers of Nova Scotia to unite and work forward for the development of the industry.
View the NSRBA By-Laws for more information.